Thursday, July 10, 2014

Personalize Linen notecards from Belle Announcements

Received another happy today from the contest I won!! Belle Announcements sent me 25 beautiful personalize folded notecards with envelopes. I love pink and green, and they were delivered in a sturdy box to store them. I know I will keep the box long after I use all the cards.



These notecards have a fantastic feel and look to them, and I cannot wait to use them! You can feel the high quality when you hold them in your hand. It’s time to write and send photos to family and friends.


Check out Belle Announcements on her website:


I have been following Belle Announcements for a while as she not only creates beautiful works of stationary, invites (birthdays, wedding, etc) and baby shower announcements, but much more. Please follow the links above. She is also the one that hosted the contest so if I had not been following her, I would not have won all these wonderful goodies. I still have two more prizes coming that I cannot wait to blog about.

2 comments:

  1. I have been stalking Belle Announcements for a bit now. Guess that it is time to break bad and order a set of cards for myself. Thanks for the great review. It has helped to make my decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful!! I am so happy that I helped you with your decision.

    ReplyDelete