Monday, July 7, 2014

Beautiful prints from Ann-Margaret



Happy dance… I received my second prize from the contest I won. Today, I received, not one, but two prints from Ann-Margaret..Artist-Designer-Photographer.



Here is the adorable postcard I received: 

Here is a pretty card with a handwritten note from Ann-Margaret on the back.

Check out these super sweet prints!

Isn’t Cooper adorable?
 
Look at the whimsical mermaid! (She was my surprise) 

Please check out Ann-Margaret’s website


You can also find her on Facebook
What beautiful gifts!! 



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Melody, thank you for such a sweet and special post about your surprises!! I am sooo excited to hear that you like them...I had such fun putting it all together for you! :) Hope you enjoy them and have a fun summer filled with lots of happy moments! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again! I hope you have a wonderful summer filled with happiness.

    ReplyDelete